quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

The end

Because I wanted...

I do not run more
I do not want to seek
Even now I meet topor
You are not the same
And no I am neither

What had to be was
Lost time
The instant the moment

I do not want to understand
Nor read

You are here because I needed to be somewhere

Now I can just tell

Because even if it were not so
I wanted
And that is enough

There's more sparkle in your eyes
There is more heat in your body
There are no attractions for me to fall into the abyss
Until the hell is more inviting
 
The devil has the most beautiful face in front of your
You have nothing
This is the truth
Naked
 
I do not know what was
Nor do I know

Not hate,
Anger
This is far from me

You're still a piece
I'm still who I am
We are part of a world
Memories of each other
What could be
From now
Than ever before

 Because you wanted...

Um comentário: