quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

A moment to think ...

For so long I wonder
What was the real reason of my loneliness
What the hell, I wanted to be far and near you?

I get in my way,
Blew my mind and just went away
Then suddenly appeared
When no longer had hope of finding him
And as the first time
You're gone again
And again left me confused

And I ran to the saints
Nobody, not humans talk
There's nothing to say when it proves that even life is capable of

More time in my life is going
I even have a chance to return to one of my desired paths
One of which told me they would never
And denied
For the foolishness of not having you

Insanity
Desire,
Worse every day
Mingle with the lack of thy follies
Of your laughter
For everything in this universe,
As I wanted to touch you now

I'm not crazy!
I'm not childish!

Today, I packed away my sense for
To my "cowardice"
The truth was clear
Now I recited the four corners
Along with my love for you
Along with all the truths
About'll never fear

I looked for strengths in your absence
Forces to fight
For your love
Your presence
To lie on my side

Now the warrior raises his sword
And she does not become the sheath

They came from all who wish to oppose
The will of my dark soul

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário